All 13 episodes are 30 minutes (approximate) in length. With this library set you will learn all of the One Stroke basics and much more.
In this series Donna will teach you how to:
* Glass Painted Jars-Learn to paint flowers, insects and plaid designs on household jars.
* Rose Garden-Learn how to paint a variety of colorful roses along with vines, calyxes and dew drops.
* Seascape Techniques-Learn to paint water, sky, sea oats and a lighthouse.
* Candles-Learn how to turn ordinary candles into little works of art. Paint daisies, leaves and other motifs.
* Fountains and Birdbaths-Learn how to create outdoor water features the fun and easy way.
* Paper Crafting-Learn how to paint on gift bags, wrapping paper, memory pages and more.
* Wall Shelves-Learn how to dress up any wall in your home by decorating plain wooden shelves with floral sprays and faux finishes.
* Tea Time-Learn to paint on glass and ceramics. Paint pretty little pink roses and much more.
* You’ve Got Mail-Learn how to hand paint your mailbox, watering cans and flower buckets.
* Primitive Folk Painting-Learn how to create a timeless folk art look with a beautiful flying angel. * Chic Antique-Turn yard sale bargains into treasures by using textured wallpaper, faux finishing and one stroke painting. * All Seasons Yard Art-Paint wooden yard art for every season and every reason. * Furniture Painting-Give your furniture and quick and easy One Stroke makeover.
Your purchase helps support Create TV and public broadcasting. To shop, click here