Emmy Award-winning public television host, cookbook author, and restaurateur Lidia Bastianich has successfully married her two passions in life — family and food.
A best-selling author, Lidia has written nine cookbooks and two children's books. She is also founder and president of Tavola Productions, an entertainment production company, as well as the chef/owner of six acclaimed restaurants.
Together with her son Joe, celebrity chef Mario Batali, and businessman Oscar Farinetti, Lidia opened the New York City location of Eataly in 2010. The artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace has since opened outposts in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Boston and Munich.
Lidia gives freely of her time and knowledge, and actively participates in community service events on behalf of several foundations and public television.
- Babas Infused with Limoncello
- Belgian Endive and Walnut Salad
- Chicken in a Light Lemon-Herb Sauce (aka Lemony Chicken)
- Fried Mozzarella Sticks
- Halibut Baked With Mushrooms
- Lamb Chunks with Olives
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Meat Stuffed Eggplant
- Pizza Dough
- Risotto with Vegetables
- Scallion and Asparagus Salad
- Seared Loin Lamb Chops with Red Wine Sauce
- Stuffed Artichokes
- Traditional Pizza Margherita