Flower Watering Canby Donna Dewberry
as seen on Donna Dewberry Show, The
Episode # 204
Folk ArtŪ Outdoor™ Opaque Colors
Wicker White 1610
Fresh Foliage 1625
Folk ArtŪ Outdoor™ Dimensional
Wicker White 355
Fresh Foliage 359
Folk ArtŪ One Stroke™
#16 flat brush 1204
Vinegar, clean cloth
*These supplies are used by the artist to create this project. The supplies listed are not chosen or endorsed by Create TV.
1. With a clean cloth, wipe vinegar over surface of watering can. Let dry.
2. Double load the #16 flat brush with Magenta and Fresh Foliage. Paint large wiggle leaf and some one stroke leaves in design.
3. Keeping the brush dirty with the above colors, add a bit of Wicker White on one side of the brush and add more one stroke leaves.
4. Load the #16 flat brush with Lemon Custard. Paint the trailing flowers using just the tip of the chisel edge.
5. Add detail with Wicker White and Fresh Foliage Dimensional paints.